Rego-Fix powRgrip® System - THE AMBITIOUS TOOLHOLDING SYSTEM
Meet high machining demands. The powRgrip System provides excellent runout, high-vibration dampening as well as easy and secure handling for demanding high-speed milling and drilling. The clamping unit PGU 9500 has been awarded a Red Dot award for industrial design, highlighting the good usability and outstanding design of the machine.
Concentricity and optimum vibration damping saves time and money Ambitious toolholding Thanks to the unique clamping method of the PGU, clamped tools can be used in production quickly and safely. The advanced technology not only increases the work safety for the user, but also reflects our ecological thinking, which manifests itself – among other things – through low energy consumption during the clamping process. The clamping unit clamps the powRgrip collet into the toolholder with a force of up to nine tons. The pressure fit provided between the collet and toolholder creates a radial force, which is concentrated on the tool shank via the slotted collet and holds the tool safely and with a high degree of concentricity.
The powRgrip® System consists of :
- High-precision powRgrip collet
- powRgrip toolholder
- powRgrip clamping unit (automatic or manual)
How the powRgrip® System works:
- Insert the powRgrip collet into the powRgrip toolholder
- Insert the cutting tool into the powRgrip collet
- Clamp collet and cutting tool into the powRgrip toolholder with a powRgrip clamping unit PGU (automatic) or PGC (manual)